A web of intercorrelations: culture, financial reporting and social output
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Cosmin Enache & Mihai Ioan Mutascu, 2005. "Agency, Associations And Culture: A Thale Of State And Society," Public Economics 0510022, EconWPA.
- Guido Cozzi, 1998. "Culture as a Bubble," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 376-394, April.
- Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L., 1986. "Culture and accounting change: A new perspective on corporate reporting regulation and accounting policy formulation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 233-252, May.
- Oriol Amat & John Blake & Philip Wraith & Ester Oliveras, 1999. "Dimensions of national culture and the accounting environment -The Spanish case-," Economics Working Papers 394, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting harmonization; culture; financial reporting; social output; world values survey; IFRSs;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-04-21 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2008-04-21 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .