Agency, Associations And Culture: A Thale Of State And Society
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dima, Bogdan & Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria, 2009. "A discussion on new cultural and accounting variables and IFRSs’ implementation[:] Empirical study on a sample of Central and Eastern European countries," MPRA Paper 27165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Mihai Mutascu & Cosmin Enache, 2008.
"Culture and Migration: a Tale about Fear and Hope (with an Empirical Analysis on European Union Case),"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(521)), pages 19-32, April.
- Talpos, Ioan & Dima, Bogdan & Mutascu, Mihai & Enache, Cosmin, 2008. "Culture And Migration: A Tale About Fear And Hope (With An Empirical Analysis On European Union Case)," MPRA Paper 7746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dima, Bogdan & Cristea, Stefana Maria, 2008. "A web of intercorrelations: culture, financial reporting and social output," MPRA Paper 8246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsagency; negotiation/parallel associations; cultural paradigm;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2005-11-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PBE-2005-11-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0510022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.