Agency, Associations And Culture: A Thale Of State And Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban, 1994. "The Moebius strip and a social choice paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 407-412.
- Weinberger, Shmuel, 2004. "On the topological social choice model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 377-384, April.
- Yuliy M. Baryshnikov, 1997. "Topological and discrete social choice: in a search of a theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 199-209.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "The topological equivalence of the pareto condition and the existence of a dictator," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 223-233, March.
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
- Kfir Eliaz, 2004. "Social aggregators," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 22(2), pages 317-330, April.
- Lauwers, Luc, 2000. "Topological social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-39, July.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1979. "On fixed point theorems and social choice paradoxes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-351.
- Gleb Koshevoy, 1997. "Homotopy properties of Pareto aggregation rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 295-302.
- Luc Lauwers, 2004. "Topological manipulators form an ultrafilter," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 22(3), pages 437-445, June.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Paras Mehta, 1997. "Topological methods in social choice: an overview," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 233-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dima, Bogdan & Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria, 2009. "A discussion on new cultural and accounting variables and IFRSs’ implementation[:] Empirical study on a sample of Central and Eastern European countries," MPRA Paper 27165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Mihai Mutascu & Cosmin Enache, 2008.
"Culture and Migration: a Tale about Fear and Hope (with an Empirical Analysis on European Union Case),"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(521)), pages 19-32, April.
- Talpos, Ioan & Dima, Bogdan & Mutascu, Mihai & Enache, Cosmin, 2008. "Culture And Migration: A Tale About Fear And Hope (With An Empirical Analysis On European Union Case)," MPRA Paper 7746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dima, Bogdan & Cristea, Stefana Maria, 2008. "A web of intercorrelations: culture, financial reporting and social output," MPRA Paper 8246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsagency; negotiation/parallel associations; cultural paradigm;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2005-11-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PBE-2005-11-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0510022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .