Dimensions of national culture and the accounting environment -The Spanish case-
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacArthur, John B., 1996. "An investigation into the influence of cultural factors in the international lobbying of the International Accounting Standards Committee: The case of E32, Comparability of Financial Statements," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-237.
- Joan M. Amat Salas, 1992. "Management accounting systems in Spanish firms," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chanchani, Shalin & Willett, Roger, 2004. "An empirical assessment of Gray's accounting value constructs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-154.
- Dima, Bogdan & Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria, 2009. "A discussion on new cultural and accounting variables and IFRSs’ implementation[:] Empirical study on a sample of Central and Eastern European countries," MPRA Paper 27165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibrahim Adagye Dauda & Bala Azagaku Ombugadu & Sylvester Umbugadu Aku, 2015. "Threats and Challenges to Accounting Profession: A Draw Back to the Development of Accounting Practices in Nigeria," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 96-104, October.
- Masoumeh Sadat Rasouli & Bahman Banimahd & Ramezan Ali Royaee, 2015. "The Effect of Motivational Values on Professionalism in Accounting," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 19-26, January.
- Dima, Bogdan & Cristea, Stefana Maria, 2008. "A web of intercorrelations: culture, financial reporting and social output," MPRA Paper 8246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement accounting; Spain; culture;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.