Microfinance in Nigeria and the prospects of introducing its Islamic version there in the light of selected Muslim countries' experience
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: Microfinance; Islam; Nigeria;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-04-21 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2008-04-21 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .