Report NEP-AFR-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Blanc, Aymeric, 2008. "Capture and Corruption in Public Utilities: the Cases of Water and Electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa," IDEI Working Papers 505, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Javier Santiso, 2007. "Africa: A New Frontier for Emerging Markets?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 55, OECD Publishing.
- Helmut Reisen, 2008. "From Old-Donor Debt Relief to Emerging Lenders in Africa," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 57, OECD Publishing.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2008. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict and Convergence in Rwanda," Research Working Papers 4, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Helmut Reisen & Sokhna Ndoye, 2008. "Prudent versus Imprudent Lending to Africa: From debt relief to emerging lenders," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 268, OECD Publishing.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2008. "A New-Keynesian DSGE Model for Forecasting the South African Economy," Working Papers 200805, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bart Capéau & Stefan Dercon, 1998. "Prices, Unit Values and Local Measurement Units in Rural Surveys: an Econometric Approach with an Application to Poverty Measurement in Ethiopia," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9818, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mhammed, Aliyu Dahinu & Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Microfinance in Nigeria and the prospects of introducing its Islamic version there in the light of selected Muslim countries' experience," MPRA Paper 8127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Dercon & Pramila Krishnan, 1998. "Changes in Poverty in Rural Ethiopia 1989-1995: Measurement, Robustness Tests and Decomposition," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9819, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ilse Frederickx, 1998. "Health in Rural Tanzania: The Determinants of Health Status, Health Care Demand and Health Care Choice," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9803, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.