Aliyu Dahiru Mohammed
|Department of Economics,International Islamic University Malaysia, P.O.Box 10, 50728, Gombak,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,|
Kulliyyah of Economics and Management Sciences Jalan Gombak, Malaysia
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
RePEc:edi:feiiumy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Seck, Ousmane & Naiya, Ismaeel Ibrahim & Muhammad, Aliyu Dahiru, 2017. "Financial Inclusion and Household Consumption: Case of Nigeria," Working Papers 2017-3, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI), revised 20 Aug 2017.
- Muhammad, Aliyu Dahiru, 2016. "Risk Management Practices in Islamic Banking Institutions: A Comparative Study between Nigeria and Malaysia," Working Papers 2016-14, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Mhammed, Aliyu Dahinu & Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Microfinance in Nigeria and the prospects of introducing its Islamic version there in the light of selected Muslim countries' experience," MPRA Paper 8127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mhammed, Aliyu Dahinu & Hasan, Zubair, 2008.
"Microfinance in Nigeria and the prospects of introducing its Islamic version there in the light of selected Muslim countries' experience,"
8127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2020. "Sustainability, growth and finance from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 102307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 0220.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2017-08-27
- NEP-FLE: Financial Literacy & Education (1) 2017-08-27
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2017-01-22
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2017-01-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aliyu Dahiru Mohammed should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.