The Keiretsu Fable - Where does the Truth Lie?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirk Monteverde & David J. Teece, 1982. "Supplier Switching Costs and Vertical Integration in the Automobile Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 206-213, Spring.
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Clive T. Edwards, 1997. "Japanese Interfirm Networks: Exploring the Seminal Sources of their Success," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 489-510, July.
- Evelyn Anderson, 2003. "The Enigma of Toyota's Competitive Advantage: Is Denso the Missing Link in the Academic Literature?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 339, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
Keywordskeiretsu; industrial policy; exclusiveness; MITI;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .