Secular trends in the Japanese labour market during the lost decades: A reply to Andrew Gordon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georg D. BLIND & Stefania LOTTANTI VON MANDACH, 2015.
"Decades not Lost, but Won: Increased Employment, Higher Wages, and More Equal Opportunities in the Japanese Labour Market,"
Social Science Japan Journal,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-88.
- Blind, Georg & Lottanti von Mandach, Stefania, 2014. "Decades not lost, but won: increased employment, higher wages, and more equal opportunities in the Japanese labour market," MPRA Paper 66845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:sscijp:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:9-36. is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiang, Hui-Yu & Ohtake, Fumio, 2014. "Performance-pay and the gender wage gap in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 71-88.
- repec:oup:ssjapj:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:9-36. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:sscjjp:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:9-36. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Lise & Nao Sudo & Michio Suzuki & Ken Yamada & Tomoaki Yamada, 2014.
"Wage, Income and Consumption Inequality in Japan, 1981-2008: from Boom to Lost Decades,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(4), pages 582-612, October.
- Jeremy Lise & Nao Sudo & Michio Suzuki & Ken Yamada & Tomoaki Yamada, 2013. "Wage, Income and Consumption Inequality in Japan, 1981-2008: from Boom to Lost Decades," Working Papers 2013-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Abe, Yukiko, 2011. "The Equal Employment Opportunity Law and labor force behavior of women in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-55, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGender economics; labour force and employment; wage differentials; Japan;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .