Secular trends in the Japanese labour market during the lost decades: A reply to Andrew Gordon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georg D. BLIND & Stefania LOTTANTI VON MANDACH, 2015.
"Decades not Lost, but Won: Increased Employment, Higher Wages, and More Equal Opportunities in the Japanese Labour Market,"
Social Science Japan Journal,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-88.
- Blind, Georg & Lottanti von Mandach, Stefania, 2014. "Decades not lost, but won: increased employment, higher wages, and more equal opportunities in the Japanese labour market," MPRA Paper 66845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:sscijp:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:9-36. is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiang, Hui-Yu & Ohtake, Fumio, 2014. "Performance-pay and the gender wage gap in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 71-88.
- repec:oup:ssjapj:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:9-36. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:sscjjp:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:9-36. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Lise & Nao Sudo & Michio Suzuki & Ken Yamada & Tomoaki Yamada, 2014.
"Wage, Income and Consumption Inequality in Japan, 1981-2008: from Boom to Lost Decades,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(4), pages 582-612, October.
- Jeremy Lise & Nao Sudo & Michio Suzuki & Ken Yamada & Tomoaki Yamada, 2013. "Wage, Income and Consumption Inequality in Japan, 1981-2008: from Boom to Lost Decades," Working Papers 2013-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Abe, Yukiko, 2011. "The Equal Employment Opportunity Law and labor force behavior of women in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-55, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGender economics; labour force and employment; wage differentials; Japan;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.