R&D Efficiency in High-Tech Firms in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2016.
"China's R&D explosion—Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 159-176.
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2015. "China's R&D explosion: Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brambor, Thomas & Clark, William Roberts & Golder, Matt, 2006. "Understanding Interaction Models: Improving Empirical Analyses," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 63-82, December.
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, March.
- Guangzhou Hu, Albert, 2001. "Ownership, Government R&D, Private R&D, and Productivity in Chinese Industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 136-157, March.
- Pavitt, Keith & Robson, Michael & Townsend, Joe, 1987. "The Size Distribution of Innovating Firms in the UK: 1945-1983," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 297-316, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinternal R&D; external R&D; high-tech firms; R&D performances;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2017-08-20 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2017-08-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2017-08-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2017-08-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2017-08-20 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-08-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-08-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .