Report NEP-EFF-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucia S. Foster & Cheryl A. Grim & John Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2017. "Macro and Micro Dynamics of Productivity: From Devilish Details to Insights," NBER Working Papers 23666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fons-Rosen, Christian & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sï¿½rensen, Bent E & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina & Volosovych, Vadym, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jochen Hartwig & Hagen Krämer, 2017. "The Growth Disease at 50 – Baumol after Oulton," Chemnitz Economic Papers 010, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2017. "Impact of Foreign Tourists on Productivity in the Accommodation Industry: A panel data analysis," Discussion papers 17106, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cheng, Dong & Hu, Zhongzhong & Tan, Yong, 2017. "Time-Varying Impacts of Financial Credits on Firm Exports: Evidence from Trade Deregulation in China," MPRA Paper 80657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Savagar, Anthony & Dixon, Huw David, 2017. "Firm Entry, Excess Capacity and Aggregate Productivity," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Jerzmanowski, Michal & Tamura, Robert, 2017. "Directed Technological Change & Cross Country Income Differences: A Quantitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 80582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deli, Yota D. & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2017. "Real effects of bank capital regulations : Global evidence," Research Discussion Papers 23/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Chen, Zhao & Xu, Wei, 2017. "R&D Efficiency in High-Tech Firms in China," MPRA Paper 80734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pizzinelli, Carlo & Speigner, Bradley, 2017. "Matching efficiency and labour market heterogeneity in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 667, Bank of England.
- Madaschi, Christophe & Nuevo, Irene Pablos, 2017. "The profitability of banks in a context of negative monetary policy rates: the cases of Sweden and Denmark," Occasional Paper Series 195, European Central Bank.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2017. "Measurement error of global production," ISS Working Papers - General Series 632, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.