Report NEP-SBM-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Cucculelli, 2017. "Firm age and the probability of product innovation. Do CEO tenure and product tenure matter?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 140, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Chen, Zhao & Xu, Wei, 2017. "R&D Efficiency in High-Tech Firms in China," MPRA Paper 80734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fons-Rosen, Christian & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sï¿½rensen, Bent E & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina & Volosovych, Vadym, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bensassi, Sami & Jabbour, Liza, 2017. "Return Migration and Entrepreneurial Success: An Empirical Analysis for Egypt," GLO Discussion Paper Series 98, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lorenzo Napolitano & Evangelos Evangelou & Emanuele Pugliese & Paolo Zeppini & Graham Room, 2017. "Technology networks: the autocatalytic origins of innovation," Papers 1708.03511, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Heipertz, Jonas & Hols, Christopher, 2017. "Loan characteristics, firm preferences and investment: Evidence from a unique experiment," EIB Working Papers 2017/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- EDAMURA Kazuma & INUI Tomohiko & YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2017. "Location of Universities and National Research Institutes and firms' Location Choice of R&D Facilities (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Savagar, Anthony & Dixon, Huw David, 2017. "Firm Entry, Excess Capacity and Aggregate Productivity," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- John W. Schindler, 2017. "FinTech and Financial Innovation : Drivers and Depth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frank M. Fossen & Ray Rees & Davud Rostam-Afschar & Viktor Steiner, 2017. "How Do Entrepreneurial Portfolios Respond to Income Taxation?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 922, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- iqbal hussain, hafezali, 2017. "Capital Structure of Malaysian Firms: Financing the Deficit and Shari’ah Compliance," MPRA Paper 80786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swati Singh & Manoj Joshi, 2017. "New Market Creation via Innovation: A Study on Tata Nano," Papers 1708.04952, arXiv.org.