Report NEP-INO-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Napolitano & Evangelos Evangelou & Emanuele Pugliese & Paolo Zeppini & Graham Room, 2017. "Technology networks: the autocatalytic origins of innovation," Papers 1708.03511, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Capriati, Michele & Divella, Marialuisa, 2017. "Work organisation, human capital and innovation strategies: new evidence from firm-level Italian data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 97, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- John W. Schindler, 2017. "FinTech and Financial Innovation : Drivers and Depth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Swati Singh & Manoj Joshi, 2017. "New Market Creation via Innovation: A Study on Tata Nano," Papers 1708.04952, arXiv.org.
- EDAMURA Kazuma & INUI Tomohiko & YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2017. "Location of Universities and National Research Institutes and firms' Location Choice of R&D Facilities (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Cucculelli, 2017. "Firm age and the probability of product innovation. Do CEO tenure and product tenure matter?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 140, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Khalil, Fahad & Sun, Xian, 2017. "The impacts of intellectual property rights protection on cross-border M&As," Research Discussion Papers 17/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Anton Bondarev & Frank C. Krysiak, 2017. "Robust policy schemes for R&D games with asymmetric information," Working papers 2017/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Chen, Zhao & Xu, Wei, 2017. "R&D Efficiency in High-Tech Firms in China," MPRA Paper 80734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jerzmanowski, Michal & Tamura, Robert, 2017. "Directed Technological Change & Cross Country Income Differences: A Quantitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 80582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Savagar, Anthony & Dixon, Huw David, 2017. "Firm Entry, Excess Capacity and Aggregate Productivity," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bondarev, Anton & Krysiak, Frank C., 2017. "Dynamic heterogeneous R&D with cross-technologies interactions," Working papers 2017/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Boll, Christina, 2017. "Humanressourcen als Schlüsselfaktor für mehr Wachstum, Innovation und Beschäftigung," HWWI Policy Papers 104, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Fons-Rosen, Christian & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sï¿½rensen, Bent E & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina & Volosovych, Vadym, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.