Assessing the railways subsidy in selected European countries: insights from the Italian case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2006. "Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Antonio Couto & Daniel Graham, 2009. "The determinants of efficiency and productivity in European railways," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(22), pages 2827-2851.
- Beria, Paolo & Quinet, Emile & de Rus, Gines & Schulz, Carola, 2012.
"A comparison of rail liberalisation levels across four European countries,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 110-120.
- Beria, Paolo & Quinet, Emile & de Rus, Gines & Schulz, Carola, 2010. "A comparison of rail liberalisation levels across four European countries," MPRA Paper 29142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Beria & Emile Quinet & Gines De Rus & Carola Schulz, 2012. "A comparison of rail liberalisation levels across four European countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754578, HAL.
- Chris Nash & Jan-Eric Nilsson & Heike Link, 2013. "Comparing Three Models for Introduction of Competition into Railways," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 47(2), pages 191-206, May.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Shuji Uranishi, 2013. "Does vertical separation reduce cost? An empirical analysis of the rail industry in European and East Asian OECD Countries," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 31-59, January.
- Arrigo, Ugo & Di Foggia, Giacomo, 2013. "Competition And Pricing Of Essential Inputs: The Case Ofaccess Charges For The Use Of The Italian Rail Infrastructure," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 4(3), pages 295-308.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2009.
"Testing for Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 43(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2007. "Testing for Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 72, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Guido Friebel & Marc Ivaldi & Catherine Vibes, 2010.
"Railway (De)Regulation: A European Efficiency Comparison,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(305), pages 77-91, January.
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Vibes, Catherine, 2003. "Railway (De) Regulation : A European Efficiency Comparison," IDEI Working Papers 221, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2007.
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Vibes, Catherine, 2004. "Railway (De)Regulation: A European Efficiency Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 4319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2007.
"Noise charges in railway infrastructure: A pricing schedule based on the marginal cost principle,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 204-213, May.
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2006. "Noise Charges in Railway Infrastructure: A Pricing Schedule Based on the Marginal Cost Principle," Working Papers 2006:4, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:28-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bulcsu Szekely, 2009. "Liberalisation of the railway industry in Europe: toward a sustainable system through process view," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 167-185.
- Pedro Cantos & José Manuel Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2010. "Vertical and Horizontal Separation in the European Railway Sector and its Effects on Productivity," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 44(2), pages 139-160, May.
- Jan-Eric Nilsson & Roger Pyddoke & Staffan Hultén & Gunnar Alexandersson, 2013. "The Liberalisation of Railway Passenger Transport in Sweden," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 47(2), pages 307-312, May.
- Nash, Chris, 2010. "European rail reform and passenger services - the next steps," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 204-211.
More about this item
KeywordsRailways; State aid; Public finance; Subsidies; Europe; Competition;
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:67830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.