European rail reform and passenger services - the next steps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2006. "Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Thorsten Beckers & Christian von Hirschhausen & Fabian Haunerland & Matthias Walter, 2009. "Long-Distance Passenger Rail Services in Europe: Market Access Models and Implications for Germany," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/22, OECD Publishing.
- Sánchez-Borràs, Marta & Nash, Chris & Abrantes, Pedro & López-Pita, Andrés, 2010. "Rail access charges and the competitiveness of high speed trains," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 102-109, March.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2009.
"Testing for Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 43(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2007. "Testing for Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 72, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Clifford Winston, 2006. "The United States: Private and Deregulated," Chapters,in: Competition in the Railway Industry, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- de Rus, Gines & Nash, C.A., 2007. "In what circumstances is investment in HSR worthwhile?," MPRA Paper 8044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grushevska, Kateryna & Notteboom, Theo & Shkliar, Andrii, 2016. "Institutional rail reform: The case of Ukrainian Railways," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 7-19.
- Arrigo, Ugo & Di Foggia, Giacomo, 2013. "Schemes and levels of state aid to rail industry in Europe: evidences from a cross-country comparison," MPRA Paper 67829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delaplace, Marie & Dobruszkes, Frédéric, 2015. "From low-cost airlines to low-cost high-speed rail? The French case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 73-85.
- Pellegrini, Paola & Rodriguez, Joaquin, 2013. "Single European Sky and Single European Railway Area: A system level analysis of air and rail transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 64-86.
- Guihéry, Laurent, 2014. "Competition in regional passenger rail transport in Germany (Leipzig) and lessons to be drawn for France," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 298-304.
- Andersson, Mats & Björklund, Gunilla & Haraldsson, Mattias, 2016. "Marginal railway track renewal costs: A survival data approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 68-77.
- Tomeš, Zdeněk & Kvizda, Martin & Jandová, Monika & Rederer, Václav, 2016. "Open access passenger rail competition in the Czech Republic," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 203-211.
- Arrigo, Ugo & Di Foggia, Giacomo, 2013. "Assessing the railways subsidy in selected European countries: insights from the Italian case," MPRA Paper 67830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugo ARRIGO & Giacomo DI FOGGIA, 2014. "Theoretical And Viable Charging Models For Railway Infrastructure Access: An European Survey," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(2), pages 5-24, June.
- Nash, Chris A. & Smith, Andrew S.J. & van de Velde, Didier & Mizutani, Fumitoshi & Uranishi, Shuji, 2014. "Structural reforms in the railways: Incentive misalignment and cost implications," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 16-23.
- Matthias Finger & Pierre Messulam (ed.), 2015. "Rail Economics, Policy and Regulation in Europe," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15711.
- Zdeněk Tomeš & Monika Jandová, 2016. "Approaches to Czech Passenger Railway Market Liberalisation," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 68-81.
- Crozet, Yves & Chassagne, Florian, 2013. "Rail access charges in France: Beyond the opposition between competition and financing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 247-254.
- Fröidh, Oskar & Byström, Camilla, 2013. "Competition on the tracks – Passengers’ response to deregulation of interregional rail services," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-10.
- Merkert, Rico & Hensher, David A., 2014. "Open access for railways and transaction cost economics – Management perspectives of Australia's rail companies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 227-236.
- Dederke, Julian, 2014. "Bahnliberalisierung in der Europäischen Union: Die Rolle des EuGH als politischer und politisch restringierter Akteur bei der Transformation staatsnaher Sektoren," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 20/2014, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:189-200 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRail Reform Passenger Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:29:y:2010:i:1:p:204-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.