Social Capital and the Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Robert J. MacCulloch & Rafael Di Tella & Andrew J. Oswald, 2001.
"Preferences over Inflation and Unemployment: Evidence from Surveys of Happiness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 335-341, March.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "Preferences over inflation and unemployment: Evidence from surveys of happiness," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-659, May.
- repec:mes:challe:v:35:y:1992:i:4:p:51-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Datcher, Linda, 1983. "The Impact of Informal Networks of Quit Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 491-495, August.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2007. "Social networks and their impact on the earnings of Mexican Migrants," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(4), pages 849-863, November.
- Samuel Bentolila & Claudio Michelacci & Javier Suarez, 2010.
"Social Contacts and Occupational Choice,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(305), pages 20-45, January.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Michelacci, Claudio & Suarez, Javier, 2004. "Social Contacts and Occupational Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 4308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Suarez & Samuel Bentolila & Claudio Michelacci, 2004. "Social Contacts and Occupational Choice," 2004 Meeting Papers 593, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alfred Michael Dockery, 2005. "The Happiness of Young Australians: Empirical Evidence on the Role of Labour Market Experience," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(255), pages 322-335, December.
- Montgomery, James D, 1991. "Social Networks and Labor-Market Outcomes: Toward an Economic Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1407-1418, December.
- Kaivan Munshi, 2003. "Networks in the Modern Economy: Mexican Migrants in the U. S. Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 549-599.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2005. "Social Networks and Their Impact on the Employment and Earnings of Mexican Immigrants," Labor and Demography 0502001, EconWPA.
- Gerlach, Knut & Stephan, Gesine, 1996. "A paper on unhappiness and unemployment in Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 325-330, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María & Cortés Aguilar, Alexandra & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2011.
"Social Interactions and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Latin America,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2011-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Ana I. Moro-Egido & Victoria Ateca-Amestoy & Alexandra Cortés Aguilar, 2012. "Social Interactions and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Latin America," EcoMod2012 4153, EcoMod.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2014.
"The relationship between happiness and health: Evidence from Italy,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 178-187.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 30948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabatini, F, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2017. "Regional Performance Trends in Providing Employment for Persons with Disabilities: Evidence from Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 593-615, January.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Democracy or videocracy? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the Italian political arena," MPRA Paper 31117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2012.
"Who Trusts B erlusconi? An Econometric Analysis of the Role of Television in the Political Arena,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 111-131, February.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," wp.comunite 0075, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; Labour market; Precariousness; Precariato;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2008-01-12 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LTV-2008-01-12 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2008-01-12 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .