Report NEP-SOC-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2008. "Does Social Capital Mitigate Precariousness?," MPRA Paper 6639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2008. "Social Capital and the Labour Market," MPRA Paper 6582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon Dahl & Stefano DellaVigna, 2008. "Does Movie Violence Increase Violent Crime?," NBER Working Papers 13718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edlund, Lena & Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2007. "Sex Ratios and Crime: Evidence from China’s One-Child Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Gerke, Solvay, 2007. "Social and Cultural Dimensions of Market Expansion," MPRA Paper 6587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann, 2007. "The limits of self-governance when cooperators get punished: Experimental evidence from urban and rural Russia," Discussion Papers 2007-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Antonio Jimenez-Martinez, 2007. "Strategic Information Acquisition in Networked Groups with "Informational Spillovers"," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200801, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Oct 2008.
- Luca Stanca, 2007. "Measuring Indirect Reciprocity: Whose Back Do We Scratch?," Working Papers 131, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Sato, Hiroshi & Li, Shi, 2007. "Revolution and Family in Rural China: Influence of Family Background on Current Family Wealth," IZA Discussion Papers 3223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patel, Krishna & Vella, Francis, 2007. "Immigrant Networks and Their Implications for Occupational Choice and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 3217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eli Berman & David D. Laitin, 2008. "Religion, Terrorism and Public Goods: Testing the Club Model," NBER Working Papers 13725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.