Local advertising externalities and cooperation in one manufacturer-two retailers channel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yue, Jinfeng & Austin, Jill & Wang, Min-Chiang & Huang, Zhimin, 2006. "Coordination of cooperative advertising in a two-level supply chain when manufacturer offers discount," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 65-85, January.
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2013.
"National Advertising and Cooperation in a Manufacturer-Two Retailers Channel,"
International Review of Management and Marketing,
Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 75-85.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Dridi, Dhouha, 2011. "National advertising and cooperation in a manufacturer-two-retailers channel," MPRA Paper 35016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aust, Gerhard & Buscher, Udo, 2014. "Cooperative advertising models in supply chain management: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 1-14.
- Zhang, Juan & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin, 2013. "Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 345-353.
- Timothy W. McGuire & Richard Staelin, 1983. "An Industry Equilibrium Analysis of Downstream Vertical Integration," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 161-191.
- Matthew Nagler, 2006. "An exploratory analysis of the determinants of cooperative advertising participation rates," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 91-102, April.
- Sang Yong Kim & Richard Staelin, 1999. "Manufacturer Allowances and Retailer Pass-Through Rates in a Competitive Environment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 59-76.
- S. Chan Choi, 1991. "Price Competition in a Channel Structure with a Common Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 271-296.
- SeyedEsfahani, Mir Mehdi & Biazaran, Maryam & Gharakhani, Mohsen, 2011. "A game theoretic approach to coordinate pricing and vertical co-op advertising in manufacturer-retailer supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 263-273, June.
- Rajiv Lal, 1990. "Improving Channel Coordination Through Franchising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 299-318.
- Xie, Jinxing & Wei, Jerry C., 2009. "Coordinating advertising and pricing in a manufacturer-retailer channel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 785-791, September.
- Karray, Salma, 2013. "Periodicity of pricing and marketing efforts in a distribution channel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 635-647.
- Karray, Salma & Zaccour, Georges, 2006. "Could co-op advertising be a manufacturer's counterstrategy to store brands?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 1008-1015, September.
- Jørgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges, 2014. "A survey of game-theoretic models of cooperative advertising," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 1-14.
- Xie, Jinxing & Ai, Song, 2006. "A note on "Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains"," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 501-504, October.
- Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin & Zhu, Joe & Chau, Patrick Y. K., 2002. "Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 347-357, October.
- Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X., 2001. "Co-op advertising models in manufacturer-retailer supply chains: A game theory approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(3), pages 527-544, December.
- Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Zhang, Jiang, 2009. "Pricing and two-tier advertising with one manufacturer and one retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 904-917, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; supply chain; cooperative advertising; pricing; retail competition; retail coalition; coordination mechanism.;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.