Report NEP-UPT-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kocher, Martin G. & Lahno, Amrei Marie & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2015. "Ambiguity aversion is the exception," Discussion Papers in Economics 23817, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Freeman, 2015. "Calibration without Reduction for Non-Expected Utility," Discussion Papers dp15-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Craig S. Webb, 2015. "Piecewise Additivity for Nonexpected Utility," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1503, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- David Dillenberger & Uzi Segal, 2015. "Skewed Noise," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo M. Masolo & Francesca Monti, 2015. "Monetary Policy with Ambiguity Averse Agents," Discussion Papers 1506, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Noldeke, Georg & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1993, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Boualem Djehiche & Peter Helgesson, 2015. "The Principal-Agent Problem With Time Inconsistent Utility Functions," Papers 1503.05416, arXiv.org.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2015. "Consumer Choice as Constrained Imitation," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hirbod Assa, 2015. "Optimal risk allocation in a market with non-convex preferences," Papers 1503.04460, arXiv.org.
- Houser, Daniel & List, John A. & Piovesan, Marco & Samek, Anya & Winter, Joachim K., 2015. "On the Origins of Dishonesty: From Parents to Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8906, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2015. "Formal and Real Power in General Equilibrium," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/212, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Dridi, Dhouha & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2015. "Local advertising externalities and cooperation in one manufacturer-two retailers channel," MPRA Paper 62705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2015. "The sandwich property in the voluntary contribution mechanism:The instability approach," Working Papers SDES-2015-13, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.