Measuring Annual Real Exchange Rate Series for Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmet KIPICI & Mehtap KESRİYELİ, 1997. "Reel Döviz Kuru Tanımları Ve Hesaplama Yöntemleri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 12(131), pages 16-22.
- Faruk SELÇUK, 1993. "Reel Döviz Kurları Üzerine," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 8(84), pages 9-18.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1989. "Applications Of Real Exchange Rate Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Erlat, Güzin & Arslaner, Ferhat, 1997. "Measuring the Real Exchange Rate: Annual Series for Turkey," MPRA Paper 45999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Grennes, Thomas J., 1993. "The real exchange rate and macroeconomic performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-174, October.
- Edouard B. Maciejewski, 1983. ""Real" Effective Exchange Rate Indices: A Re-Examination of the Major Conceptual and Methodological Issues (Les indices de taux de change effectifs "rÃ©els": un rÃ©examen des princ," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(3), pages 491-541, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ashraf Janjua, 2007. "Pakistan’s External Trade: Does Exchange Rate Misalignment Matter for Pakistan?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(Special E), pages 126-152, September.
- Alper, C. Emre & Saglam, Ismail, 1999. "The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 1924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Bengi Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Turkey, 1987-2003 (in Turkish)," Macroeconomics 0403006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsNominal Exchange Rate; Nominal Effective Exchange Rate; Real Exchange Rate; Real Effective Exchange Rate; Price Deflators; Trading Weights and Partners;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Effective exchange rate in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.