A moneylender in Venice: Costantino Bogdano ‘da Patrasso’, c. 1800-44
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kindleberger, Charles P., 1996. "World Economic Primacy: 1500 to 1990," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195099027.
- Fratianni,Michele & Spinelli,Franco, 2005. "A Monetary History of Italy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023450, May.
- Minoglou, Ioanna Pepelasis, 2002. "Ethnic minority groups in international banking: Greek diaspora bankers of Constantinople and Ottoman state finances, c. 1840 81," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 125-146, October.
- Polsi, Alessandro, 1996. "Financial institutions in nineteenth-century Italy. The rise of a banking system," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 117-137, October.
More about this item
KeywordsVenice; nineteenth century; moneylender; business strategy; trust; real estate;
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.