Finance and Capital Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2001|
|Publication status:||Published in The Economic History of Britain since 1700, Volume 1 1700-1860, Third Edition, Cambridge|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.econ.tcu.edu/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gorton, Gary, 1985. "Clearinghouses and the Origin of Central Banking in the United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 277-283, June.
- North, Douglass C. & Weingast, Barry R., 1989. "Constitutions and Commitment: The Evolution of Institutions Governing Public Choice in Seventeenth-Century England," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 803-832, December.
- John H. Munro, 1998. "English 'Backwardness' and Financial Innovations in Commerce with the Low Countries, 14th to 16th centuries," Working Papers munro-98-06, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carlos, Ann M. & Key, Jennifer & Dupree, Jill L., 1998. "Learning and the Creation of Stock-Market Institutions: Evidence from the Royal African and Hudson's Bay Companies, 1670–1700," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(02), pages 318-344, June.
- Pollard, Sidney, 1964. "Fixed Capital in the Industrial Revolution in Britain," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 299-314, September.