English 'Backwardness' and Financial Innovations in Commerce with the Low Countries, 14th to 16th centuries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Munro, 2009. "Coinage and Monetary Policies in Burgundian Flanders during the late-medieval 'Bullion Famines',. 1384 - 1482," Working Papers tecipa-361, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Richardson, Gary, 2004. "Guilds, laws, and markets for manufactured merchandise in late-medieval England," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2008. "The evolution of the check as a means of payment: a historical survey," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Stephen Quinn, 2001. "Finance and Capital Markets," Working Papers 200103, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2003. "Are on-line currencies virtual banknotes?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q2, pages 1-15.
- Geoffrey Poitras, 2012. "From the Renaissance Exchanges to Cyberspace: A History of Stock Market Globalization," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Stock Market Globalization, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:munro-98-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .