World Economic Primacy: 1500 to 1990
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:4:p:740-758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "The Limits to Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2017. "Geographical Advantage: Home Market Effect in a Multi-Region World," CEPR Discussion Papers 12352, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María Inés Barbero & Andrea Lluch & Norma S. Lanciotti & Alexandre Macchione Saes, 2014. "American & Foreign Power in Argentina and Brazil (1926–65)," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(2), pages 120-144, July.
- Ion POHOATA & Constantin HALANGESCU, 2012. "Oeconomicus vs. Academicus: A Diachronic Perspective of the Relationship Between Kondratieff Cycles and the Structural Reforms of Higher Education," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 9, pages 13-32, June.
- Broadberry Stephen, 2012.
"Recent Developments in the Theory of Very Long Run Growth: A Historical Appraisal,"
Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook,
De Gruyter, vol. 53(1), pages 277-306, May.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2007. "Recent Developments In The Theory Of Very Long Run Growth : A Historical Appraisal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 818, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2011. "Recent developments in the theory of very long run growth: A historical appraisal," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 56, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Day Christian C., 2004. "Is There a Tulip in Your Future?: Ruminations on Tulip Mania," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-22, December.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2017.
"Anonymity, efficiency wages and technological progress,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 379-394.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2015. "Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress," IZA Discussion Papers 8791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Broadberry & Sayantan Ghosal & Eugenio Proto, 2016. "Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress," CESifo Working Paper Series 5926, CESifo Group Munich.
- James R. Lothian & John Devereux, 2011. "Exchange rates and prices in the Netherlands and Britain over the past four centuries," Working Papers 135, Bank of Greece.
- McCauley, R.N., 1997. "The Euro and the Dollar," Princeton Essays in International Economics 205, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- John Tiemstra, 2008. "Rethinking the Costs of Economic Growth. Association for Social Economics Presidential Address, 2008," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 66(4), pages 423-435.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2014. "Introduction to "Enterprising America: Businesses, Banks, and Credit Markets in Historical Perspective"," NBER Chapters,in: Enterprising America: Businesses, Banks, and Credit Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 1-22 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Giordano, Claire & Zollino, Francesco, 2011.
"A Sectoral Analysis of Italy's Development: 1861 -2010,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
62, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Stephen Broadberry & Claire Giordano & Francesco Zollino, 2011. "A Sectoral Analysis of Italy's Development, 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 20, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2016. "Structural transformation in the world economy: On the significance of developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 102, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Piero Pasotti & Alessandro Vercelli, 2015. "Kindleberger and Financial Crises," Working papers wpaper104, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Pepelasis, Ioanna Sapfo & Tzavara, Angeliki, 2011. "A moneylender in Venice: Costantino Bogdano ‘da Patrasso’, c. 1800-44," MPRA Paper 55472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195099027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.