Dostępność towaru w magazynie a czas realizacji zamówienia w sklepie internetowym – wyniki badań
[Availability of Goods in Stock and Delivery Time - Results of Research]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Latus, Łukasz, 2011. "Analiza metod dostarczania towarów przez polskie sklepy internetowe – wyniki badań [Analysis of Products Deliveries Methods Applyied in Polish Internet Shops – Results of Research]," MPRA Paper 36714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordselectronic commerce; online stories; product availability; lead time;
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.