International Financial Integration and The Nigerian Economic Performance: a Var Modeling Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moritz Schularick & Thomas M. Steger, 2006.
"Does Financial Integration Spur Economic Growth? New Evidence from the First Era of Financial Globalization,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
06/46, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Moritz Schularick & Thomas Steger, 2006. "Does Financial Integration Spur Economic Growth? New Evidence from the First Era of Financial Globalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 1691, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahmed Abdullahi D., 2011. "International Financial Integration, Investment and Economic Performance in Sub-Saharan African Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-28, December.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1998.
"Financial Dependence and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 559-586, June.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Financial Dependence and Growth," CRSP working papers 344, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1996. "Financial Dependence and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Jinzhao & Quang, Thérèse, 2014.
"The impact of international financial integration on economic growth: New evidence on threshold effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 475-489.
- Jinzhao Chen & Thérèse Quang, 2012. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth: New Evidence on Threshold Effects," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-6, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jinzhao Chen & Thérèse Quang, 2012. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth: New Evidence on Threshold Effects," PSE Working Papers halshs-00710139, HAL.
- M Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009.
"Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 8-62, April.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization; A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2013.
"Financial integration and growth — Why is Emerging Europe different?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 522-538.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth - Is Emerging Europe Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial integration; economic growth; FDI; GDP flows of capital; foreign capital; VAR modeling; impulse response function; variance decomposition and granger causality;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.