Improved Targeting of Social Programs: An Application to a State Job Coaching Program for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Melayne Morgan McInnes & Orgul Demet Ozturk & Suzanne McDermott & Joshua Mann, 2016. "Improved Targeting of Social Programs: An Application to a State Job Coaching Program for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 252-269, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J. & Vytlacil, Edward J., 2000. "The relationship between treatment parameters within a latent variable framework," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-39, January.
- James J. Heckman & Carolyn Heinrich & Jeffrey Smith, 2002.
"The Performance of Performance Standards,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(4), pages 778-811.
- James Heckman & Carolyn Heinrich & Jeffrey Smith, 2002. "The Performance of Performance Standards," NBER Working Papers 9002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Heinrich, Carolyn J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2002. "The Performance of Performance Standards," IZA Discussion Papers 525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melayne Morgan McInnes & Orgul Demet Ozturk & Suzanne McDermott & Joshua R. Mann, 2010. "Does supported employment work?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 506-525.
- Aakvik, Arild & Heckman, James J. & Vytlacil, Edward J., 2005. "Estimating treatment effects for discrete outcomes when responses to treatment vary: an application to Norwegian vocational rehabilitation programs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 15-51.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial program evaluation; Discrete-choice models; Policy simulations; Factor structure model;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .