Report NEP-DCM-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Economic Evaluation of Dryland Ecosystem Services in the South African Kgalagadi by the Local Communities," Working Papers 383, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/390699 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Economic Evaluation of Dryland Ecosystem Services in the South African Kgalagadi Area and Implications for PES Involving the Khomani San," Working Papers 384, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- John Eakins, 2013. "The Determinants of Household Car Ownership: Empirical Evidence from the Irish Household Budget Survey," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 144, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Mavra Stithou & Eva Kougea & Pertti Ala-aho & Riku Eskelinen & Timo Karjalainen & Bjorn Klove & Manuel Pulido-Velazquez & Kalle Reinikainen & Pekka M.Rossi, 2013. "The Contribution of Non-Use Values to Inform the Management of Groundwater Systems: The Rokua Esker, Northern Finland," GRI Working Papers 129, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- McInnes, Melayne & Ozturk, Orgul & McDermott, Suzanne & Mann, Joshua, 2013. "Improved Targeting of Social Programs: An Application to a State Job Coaching Program for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities," MPRA Paper 51392, University Library of Munich, Germany.