Do Nations Combine O-Rings with Cobb-Douglas? Evidence from agriculture, equipment production, and the informal sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Garett, 2013. "The O-ring sector and the Foolproof sector: An explanation for skill externalities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-10.
- Michael Kremer, 1993. "The O-Ring Theory of Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 551-575.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1999.
"The Quality of Government,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 222-279, April.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, "undated". "The Quality of Government," Working Paper 19452, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Government," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1847, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Goverment," NBER Working Papers 6727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kodila-Tedika , Oasis, 2014.
"Forget your gods: African evidence on the relation between state capacity and cognitive ability of leading politicians,"
European Economic Letters,
European Economics Letters Group, vol. 3(1), pages 7-11.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013. "Forget your gods: African evidence on the relation between state capacity and cognitive ability of leading politicians," MPRA Paper 46449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isaac Kalonda-Kanyama & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2012.
"Quality of Institutions : Does Intelligence Matter?,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201206, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Isaac Kalonda-Kanyama & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2012. "Quality of Institutions: Does Intelligence Matter?," Working Papers 308, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2014.
"Governance and Intelligence: Empirical Analysis from African Data,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 83-97.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2012. "Governance and Intelligence: Empirical Analysis from African Data," MPRA Paper 39937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013.
"A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747160 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntelligence; Human capital; Strategic complementarities; productivity;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-11-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IUE-2013-11-16 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .