Report NEP-IUE-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soumyatana Mukherjee, 2013. "Liberalization and "Jobless Growth" in a Developing Economy: some Extended Results," Discussion Papers 2013-07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/7080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Do Nations Combine O-Rings with Cobb-Douglas? Evidence from agriculture, equipment production, and the informal sector," MPRA Paper 51347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. "In search of inclusion: informal sector participation in a voluntary, defined contribution pension system," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Durand-Lasserve, Alain & Durand-Lasserve, Maylis & Selod, Harris, 2013. "A systemic analysis of land markets and land institutions in West African cities : rules and practices - the case of Bamako, Mali," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6687, The World Bank.
- Alstadsæter, Annette & Jacob, Martin, 2013. "The effect of awareness and incentives on tax evasion," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 147, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/4728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alstadsæter, Annette & Jacob, Martin, 2013. "Who participates in tax avoidance?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 148, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Jacob, Martin & Schütt, Harm, 2013. "Firm valuation and the uncertainty of future tax avoidance," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 149, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Ana Paula Dourado, 2013. "Exchange of Information and Validity of Global Standards in Tax Law: Abstractionism and Expressionism or Where the Truth Lies," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 11, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- European Commission, 2013. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2013 Report," Taxation Papers 38, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Carlos Henrique Corseuil & Miguel Foguel & Marcos Hecksher, 2013. "Efeitos dos Pisos salariais Estaduais Sobre o Mercado de Trabalho: Uma Nova Abordagem Empírica," Discussion Papers 1887, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.