Wages and employment in non-farm agricultural activities: a livelihood strategy in Nicaragua
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2008. "Wages and employment in non-farm agricultural activities: a livelihood strategy in Nicaragua," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 53076, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarris, Alexander H & Doucha, Tomas & Mathijs, Erik, 1999. "Agricultural Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe: Implications for Competitiveness and Rural Development," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 305-329, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNonfarm agricultural activities; Parametric Technique; Unemployment; livelihood strategy.;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .