Eurasia and Eurasian Integration: Beyond the Post-Soviet Borders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Findlay & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2007.
"Power and Plenty: Trade, War and the World Economy in the Second Millennium (Preface),"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep0107, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Findlay & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2007. "Power and Plenty: Trade, War and the World Economy in the Second Millennium (Preface)," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp205, IIIS.
- Spartak, A., 2011. "The Eurasian Perspective of Post-Soviet Integration," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 164-167.
- Alexander Libman & Evgeny Vinokurov, 2012.
"Regional Integration and Economic Convergence in the Post‐Soviet Space: Experience of the Decade of Growth,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 112-128, January.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Regional integration and economic convergence in the post-Soviet space: Experience of the decade of growth," MPRA Paper 21594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Vinokurov & A. Libman, 2011. "Regional Integration Trends in the Post-Soviet Space," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(12), pages 43-58.
- A. Libman., 2007. "Modern Economic Theory: The Main Tendencies," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Libman, Alexander, 2012. "Eurasian Integration: Challenges of Transcontinental Regionalism," MPRA Paper 61639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jha, Saumitra, 2008. "Trade, Institutions and Religious Tolerance: Evidence from India," Research Papers 2004, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Vilnius Eastern Partnership Summit: Milestone In Eu-Russia Relations – Not Just For Ukraine," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 21-51, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional integration; regionalism; regionalization; Eurasia; post-Soviet;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- N0 - Economic History - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .