Review of Huerta de Soto´s `Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles´
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeager, Leland B, 2001. "The Perils of Base Money," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 14(4), pages 251-266, December.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1997. "The Hayekian Puzzle: Spontaneous Order and the Business Cycle," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 44-58, February.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "The Uneasy Case for Fractional-Reserve Free Banking," MPRA Paper 120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Cycle Theory; Law and Economics of Money and Banking; Austrian school; new institutional economics; financial markets; history of money; credit and banking; deregulation of financial institutions; economics of transition;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- K39 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Other
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2006-10-14 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-10-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.