Market Exchange Modelling Experiment, Simulation Algorithms, and Theoretical Analysis
The purpose of this paper is, through a system of software, to analyze some theoretical aggregate models. We suggest to build a disaggregated model to compare its results with these of the aggregated one. The disaggregated model uses an analogical mechanism of the individual behaviors so that a validation of it by experiments is possible. We apply the system to the mechanism of prices and we do experiments at school, which unable the Mises-Hayek-Lange debate to be reconsidered through the computer implementation of its system.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1994. "La modélisation macroéconomique comme processus de communication : pour une formalisation finaliste des équations de comportement," MPRA Paper 3995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 1997.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1998.
"La simulation économique : expérimentation et apprentissage de la réalité économique,"
3772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ochs, Jack & Roth, Alvin E, 1989.
"An Experimental Study of Sequential Bargaining,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 355-84, June.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "On the Computation of Equilibrium Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 232, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Régis Deloche, 1995. "Expérimentation, science économique et théorie des jeux : "Nunc est bibendum" ," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 951-960.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1989. "Theory, Experiment and Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 151-69, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.