Report NEP-HPE-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "Review of Huerta de Soto´s `Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles´," MPRA Paper 49, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:74 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics and Psychology," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rose, David, 2006. "Social comparisons and social order: issues relating to a possible re-study of 'W.G. Runciman's relative deprivation and social justice'," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-48, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Samuel Mercier, 2006. "Aux origines de la Stakeholder Theory:1916-1950," Working Papers CREGO 1061004, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2006. "An economic explanation of the early Bank of Amsterdam, debasement, bills of exchange, and the emergence of the first central bank," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.