Aux origines de la Stakeholder Theory:1916-1950
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholder Theory; Stakeholders; Parties prenantes; Théorie des parties prenantes; Responsabilité sociale; Gouvernance; Nature de l’entreprise.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-10-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2006-10-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:1061004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.