Report NEP-CSE-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helyette Geman & Steve Ohana, 2006. "Time Inconsistency in Managing a Commodity Portfolio: A Dynamic Risk Measure Approach," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0610, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Samuel Mercier, 2006. "Aux origines de la Stakeholder Theory:1916-1950," Working Papers CREGO 1061004, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Innovation and competitive pressure," IESE Research Papers D/634, IESE Business School.
- Pamela Mueller & André van Stel & David J. Storey, 2006. "The effects of new firm formation on regional development over time: The case of Great Britain," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2006. "Dynamic Analysis of Innovation and International Transfer of Technology through Licensing," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-06-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Uriel Spiegel, 2006. "Technological Improvements and Comparative Advantage Reconsidered," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2006. "Innovative Software Business Strategies: Evidence from Finnish Firms," Discussion Papers 1042, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Competition vs. Cooperation: Analyzing Strategy Dilemma in Business Growth under Changing Social Paradigms," Marketing Working Papers 2006-05-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Leisure Shopping Behavior and Recreational Retailing:A Symbiotic Analysis of Marketplace Strategy and Consumer Response," Marketing Working Papers 2006-06-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Technology and Customer Value Dynamics in Banking Industry: Measuring Symbiotic Influence in Growth and Performance," Marketing Working Papers 2006-07-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- González, Germán, 2006. "A Growth Theory and Competitiveness Gains Measure Linkage," MPRA Paper 143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2004. "Competition Policy in Turkey," MPRA Paper 179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:212 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore