Technology and Customer Value Dynamics in Banking Industry: Measuring Symbiotic Influence in Growth and Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N. & Mester, Loretta J., 2003.
"Explaining the dramatic changes in performance of US banks: technological change, deregulation, and dynamic changes in competition,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 57-95, January.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 2001. "Explaining the Dramatic Changes in Performance of U.S. Banks: Technological Change, Deregulation and Dynamic Changes in Competition," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-22, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 2002. "Explaining the dramatic changes in performance of U.S. banks: technological change, deregulation, and dynamic changes in competition," Working Papers 01-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ali Ataullah & Hang Le, 2006. "Economic reforms and bank efficiency in developing countries: the case of the Indian banking industry," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(9), pages 653-663.
- Adnan Kasman & Saadet Kirbas-Kasman, 2006. "Technical Change in Banking: Evidence From Transition Countries," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 129-144.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking technology; customer value; profit optimization; diffusion and adoption process;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-10-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CSE-2006-10-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-FIN-2006-10-14 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-10-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-INO-2006-10-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2006-10-14 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ega:wpaper:200607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amaranta Arroyo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emitemx.html .