A Growth Theory and Competitiveness Gains Measure Linkage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Robert G. & Levine, Ross, 1994.
"Capital fundamentalism, economic development, and economic growth,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 259-292, June.
- King, Robert G.*Levine, Ross*DEC, 1994. "Capital fundamentalism, economic development, and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1285, The World Bank.
- Barro, Robert J, 1999. "Notes on Growth Accounting," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 119-137, June.
- H. Ahmed & S. M. Miller, 2002. "The level of development and the determinants of productivity growth: a cross-country analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1089-1095.
- Julian Reiss, 2001. "Natural economic quantities and their measurement," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 287-311.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2000. "Total Factor Productivity: A Short Biography," NBER Working Papers 7471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1998. "A Vision of the Growth Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "The Level of Development and the Determinants of Productivity Growth," Working papers 1999-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; competitiveness gains measure; total factor productivity; trade and growth;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-10-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEV-2006-10-14 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2006-10-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .