The World Economy at the end of the Millennium
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hayek, F. A., 1981. "Law, Legislation and Liberty, Volume 3," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226320908, July.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1992.
"The Evolution of Global Labor Markets Since 1830 Background Evidence and Hypotheses,"
NBER Historical Working Papers
0036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williamson Jeffrey G., 1995. "The Evolution of Global Labor Markets since 1830: Background Evidence and Hypotheses," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 141-196, April.
- Hicks, J. R., 1969. "A Theory of Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198811633, June.
- Maddison, A., 1991.
"A Long Run Perspective on Saving,"
443, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- O'Rourke, Kevin & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1994. "Late Nineteenth-Century Anglo-American Factor-Price Convergence: Were Heckscher and Ohlin Right?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 892-916, December.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1996. "International Capital Mobility in History: The Saving-Investment Relationship," NBER Working Papers 5743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aftalion,Florin, 1990. "The French Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521368100, June.
- Deepak Lal, 1998. "Taxation and Regulation as Barriers to International Investment Flows," UCLA Economics Working Papers 785, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.