A Long Run Perspective on Saving
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 1998. "A defense of AK growth models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 22(Fall), pages 13-27.
- C. Lee, 1998. "Life Cycle Savings in the United States, 1900-1990," CPE working papers 0014, University of Chicago - Centre for Population Economics.
- Moritz Schularick & Thomas M. Steger, 2006. "Does Financial Integration Spur Economic Growth? New Evidence from the First Era of Financial Globalization," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/46, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2014.
"An OLG model of growth with longevity: when grandparents take care of grandchildren,"
Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 13(1), pages 39-51, April.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "An OLG model of growth with longevity: when grandparents take care of grandchildren," MPRA Paper 31166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes, 2000. "Will Japan's Current Account Turn to Deficit?," Working Papers 200010, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Coakley, Jerry & Kulasi, Farida, 1997. "Cointegration of long span saving and investment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Morande, Felipe G., 1998. "Savings in Chile. What went right?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 201-228, October.
- Burda, Michael C. & Severgnini, Battista, 2014.
"Solow residuals without capital stocks,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 154-171.
- Michael C. Burda & Battista Severgnini, 2008. "Solow Residuals without Capital Stocks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C & Severgnini, Battista, 2010. "Solow Residuals without Capital Stocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew T. Jones and Maurice Obstfeld., 1997.
"Saving, Investment, and Gold: A Reassessment of Historical Current Account Data,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C97-094, University of California at Berkeley.
- Matthew T. Jones & Maurice Obstfeld, 1997. "Saving, Investment, and Gold: A Reassessment of Historical Current Account Data," NBER Working Papers 6103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2012.
"Life expectancy, labor supply, and long-run growth: Reconciling theory and evidence,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
141, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2012. "Life Expectancy, Labor Supply, and Long-Run Growth: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-497, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lopez, Fernando Lera, 1999. "Recent decline in family savings rate: possible Explanations," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa098, European Regional Science Association.
- Deepak Lal, 1998. "The World Economy at the end of the Millennium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 786, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephen Dunn & Steven Pressman, 2005. "The Economic Contributions of John Kenneth Galbraith," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 161-209.
- K.K.Tang & Jie Zhang, "undated". "Health, Education and Life-Cycle Savings in Different Stages of Development," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0606, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Moritz Schularick & Thomas M Steger, 2010. "Financial Integration, Investment, and Economic Growth: Evidence from Two Eras of Financial Globalization," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 756-768, November.
- Fernando Lera Lopez, 1998. "The influence of age on household savings behaviours and motives: Evidence from Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa98p136, European Regional Science Association.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2005. "Gerschenkron revisited. European patterns of development in historical perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh057910, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Jakob Haan & Clemens Siermann, 1994. "Saving, investment, and capital mobility: A comment on Leachman," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-17, March.
- Felipe G. Morandé, 1996. "El ahorro en Chile: ¿Qué salió bien?," Research Department Publications 4031, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordssavings ; investments ; historical analysis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gronig:443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sorugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.