Cointegration of long span saving and investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Lemmen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 1995.
"The quantity approach to financial integration: The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 145-165, April.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1993. "The quantity approach to financial integration : The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited," Discussion Paper 1993-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1995. "The quantity approach to financial integration : The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited," Other publications TiSEM c03b04b7-a993-4cc0-b9fc-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S., 1993. "The Quantity Approach of Financial Integration: The Feldstein-Horioka Criterion Revisited," Papers 9320, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-348, August.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Maddison, Angus, 1992. " A Long-Run Perspective on Saving," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 181-196.
- Argimon, Isabel & Roldan, JoseMaria, 1994. "Saving, investment and international capital mobility in EC countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Jakob Haan & Clemens Siermann, 1994. "Saving, investment, and capital mobility: A comment on Leachman," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-17, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:54:y:1997:i:1:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.