Pension reform sustainability in the EU: a pension wealth-based framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sveinbjörn Blöndal & Stefano Scarpetta, 1999. "The Retirement Decision in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2007. "Pension policy in EU25 and its impact on pension benefits," MPRA Paper 33669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ondøej Schneider, 2009.
"Reforming Pensions in Europe: Economic Fundamentals and Political Factors,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(4), pages 292-308, Oktober.
- Ondřej Schneider, 2009. "Reforming Pensions in Europe: Economic Fundamentals and Political Factors," Working Papers IES 2009/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Ondrej Schneider, 2009. "Reforming Pensions in Europe: Economic Fundamentals and Political Factors," CESifo Working Paper Series 2572, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Security and Public Pensions; Retirement; Poverty; Retirement Policies.;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-08-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-08-10 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-08-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .