Report NEP-DEM-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Albanesi, 2013. "Maternal Health and Fertility: An International Perspective," Working Papers 2013-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- García-Morán, Eva & Kuehn, Zoe, 2013. "With strings attached: Grandparent-provided child care and female labor market outcomes," MPRA Paper 48953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cris Beauchemin & Catherine Borrel & Corinne Régnard, 2013. "Immigrants in France: a female majority," Population and Societies 502, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2013. "Maternal Health and the Baby Boom," Working Papers 2013-003, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Stefania Albanesi & Aysegul Sahin, 2013. "The Gender Unemployment Gap," Working Papers 2013-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Alexia Prskawetz & Andrea Seidl & Christa Simon & Stefan Wrzaczek, 2013. "Do Egalitarian Societies Boost Fertility?," VID Working Papers 1302, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Keane, Claire, 2013. "Divorce Legalisation and Female Labour Supply," Papers RB2013/2/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sumner La Croix & Lauren Gabriel, 2013. "The Impact of Same-Sex Marriage on Hawaii's Economy and Government: An Update After the U.S. Supreme Court's Same-Sex Marriage Decisions," Working Papers 201312, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dumanska, Vita, 2013.
"Монетарний Пронаталізм: Оцінка Ефективності
[Monetary Pronatalism: Performance Evaluation]," MPRA Paper 48943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2013. "Early Marriage and Education Transitions of Female Youth: The Case of Indonesia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1304, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher Flinn & Matthew Wiswall, 2013. "Transfers to Households with Children and Child Development," Working Papers 2013-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Maria Zumbuehl & Thomas Dohmen & Gerard Pfann, 2013. "Parental Investment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 570, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "Pension reform sustainability in the EU: a pension wealth-based framework," MPRA Paper 48800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jana Lenze & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "The Impact of Women’s Labour Force Participation on Domestic Violence in Jordan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 143, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Michele Belot & Jonathan James & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Changing Eating Habits - A Field Experiment in Primary Schools," ESE Discussion Papers 219, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013.
"Femmes au pouvoir et Pouvoir des femmes : Qu’est-ce qui se passe en Afrique ?
[Women in power and power of women: What is happening in Africa?]," MPRA Paper 48776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Kotsadam & Anja Tolonen, 2013. "Mineral Mining and Female Employment," OxCarre Working Papers 114, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sophie Mitra & Usha Sambamoorthi, 2013. "Disability Prevalence among Adults: Estimates for 54 Countries and Progress towards a Global Estimate," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Anderberg, Dan & Rainer, Helmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan & Wilson, Tanya, 2013. "Unemployment and Domestic Violence: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7515, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corak, Miles, 2013. "Income Inequality, Equality of Opportunity, and Intergenerational Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Verena Tobsch, 2013. "Betreuung von Schulkindern: ein weiterer Schlüssel zur Aktivierung ungenutzter Arbeitskräftepotenziale?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 573, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Averett, Susan L. & Terrizzi, Sabrina & Wang, Yang, 2013. "The Effect of Sorority Membership on Eating Disorders and Body Mass Index," IZA Discussion Papers 7512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orla Doyle & Colm Harmon & James J. Heckman & Caitríona Logue & Seong Hyeok Moon, 2013. "Measuring Investment in Human Capital Formation: An Experimental Analysis of Early Life Outcomes," Working Papers 201313, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hiroaki Matsuura, 2013. "The Effect of a Constitutional Right to Health on Population Health in 157 Countries, 1970–2007: the Role of Democratic Governance," PGDA Working Papers 10613, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Jeffrey Lin, 2013. "Regional resilience," Working Papers 2013/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mario Piacentini, 2013. "Women Entrepreneurs in the OECD: Key Evidence and Policy Challenges," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 147, OECD Publishing.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The Effect of Firms' Partial Retirement Policies on the Labour Market Outcomes of Their Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 7513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Puyat, Maria Elizabeth Angeline D., 2013. "Factors Influencing PhilHealth Coverage and In-patient Benefit Utilization of Filipino Children under Five," Discussion Papers DP 2013-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Dalpatadu, K. C. S. & Shanmugarajah, C. K. & Herath, H. M. S. S. D., 2013. "Multisectoral preventive health services in Sri Lanka : lessons for developing countries in providing public goods in health," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6558, The World Bank.
- Karamcheva, Nadia S & Sanzenbacher, Geoffrey, 2013. "Bridging the Gap in Pension Participation: How Much Can Universal Tax-Deferred Pension Coverage Hope to Achieve?," IZA Discussion Papers 7518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Gobillon & Peter Rupert & Etienne Wasmer, 2013. "Ethnic Unemployment Rates and Frictional Markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-00849074, HAL.