Disability Prevalence among Adults: Estimates for 54 Countries and Progress towards a Global Estimate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mizunoya, Suguru & Mitra, Sophie, 2013.
"Is There a Disability Gap in Employment Rates in Developing Countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 28-43.
- Suguru Mizunoya & Sophie Mitra, 2012. "Is there a Disability Gap in Employment Rates in Developing Countries?," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2012_03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDisability prevalence; Development;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-08-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEM-2013-08-10 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-08-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frd:wpaper:dp2013-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fordham Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edforus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .