Report NEP-CWA-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophie Mitra & Usha Sambamoorthi, 2013. "Disability Prevalence among Adults: Estimates for 54 Countries and Progress towards a Global Estimate," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2013. "Agriculture, Rural Employment, and Inclusive Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2013-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Marius Ley & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2013. "The Impact of Energy Prices on Green Innovation," KOF Working papers 13-340, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- David von Below & Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2013. "The Trade Consequences of Pricey Oil," OxCarre Working Papers 115, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jeremy de Beer & Kun Fu & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2013. "The informal economy, innovation and intellectual property - Concepts, metrics and policy considerations," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 10, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Oecd, 2013. "Measuring the Internet Economy: A Contribution to the Research Agenda," OECD Digital Economy Papers 226, OECD Publishing.
- El Fasiki, Hamza, 2013. "The Family Business in Collectivist Societies: Traits and Implications," MPRA Paper 48857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Petersen Alexander M., 2013. "Networks of innovators within and across borders. Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 4/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Aug 2013.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz & Martine Séville, 2013. "Nascent Governance: The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Finance On Board Formation And Roles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00850021, HAL.
- Lee, Neil & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2013. "Creativity, cities and innovation," MPRA Paper 48758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo, 2013. "R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry," Working Papers 2013/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Vandyck, Toon, 2013. "Efficiency and Equity Aspects of Energy Taxation," EUROMOD Working Papers EM12/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.