The Family Business in Collectivist Societies: Traits and Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van de Kerk, Geurt & Manuel, Arthur R., 2008. "A comprehensive index for a sustainable society: The SSI -- the Sustainable Society Index," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 228-242, June.
- Stávková, Jana & Stejskal, Ladislav & Nagyová, Ludmila, 2011. "Income differentiation of households in the CR," MPRA Paper 36509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily Business; Family Culture; Collectivism; Organisational Culture; Culture;
- A39 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Other
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-08-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2013-08-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SOC-2013-08-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .