Measuring the Internet Economy: A Contribution to the Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hughes, Barry B. & Bohl, David & Irfan, Mohammod & Margolese-Malin, Eli & Solórzano, José R., 2017. "ICT/Cyber benefits and costs: Reconciling competing perspectives on the current and future balance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 117-130.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2015.
"Mapping digital businesses with big data: Some early findings from the UK,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1714-1733.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2015. "Mapping digital businesses with big data: some early findings from the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65211, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marco Pini & Paolo Quirino, 2016. "Piccole imprese e family business: evoluzione, divari territoriali, governance e competitività," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 71-100.
- repec:unt:esctis:tis17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Russel J. & McLaren, Keith R. & Rehman, Fahd & Szewczyk, Wojciech A., 2015. "Economic welfare evaluation in an era of rapid technological change," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 38-40.
- Max Nathan & Anna Rosso, 2017. "Innovative events," Development Working Papers 429, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 09 Oct 2017.
- Gulnara Abdrakhmanova & Galina Gennadievna Kovaleva & Sergey M. Plaksin, 2016. "Approaches to Defining and Measuring Russia’S Internet Economy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 61/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i::p:57-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ICT-2013-08-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:226-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .