Measuring the Internet Economy: A Contribution to the Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hughes, Barry B. & Bohl, David & Irfan, Mohammod & Margolese-Malin, Eli & Solórzano, José R., 2017. "ICT/Cyber benefits and costs: Reconciling competing perspectives on the current and future balance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, pages 117-130.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2015. "Mapping digital businesses with big data: Some early findings from the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1714-1733.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2015.
"Mapping digital businesses with big data: Some early findings from the UK,"
Elsevier, pages 1714-1733.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2015. "Mapping digital businesses with big data: some early findings from the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65211, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marco Pini & Paolo Quirino, 2016. "Piccole imprese e family business: evoluzione, divari territoriali, governance e competitività," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, pages 71-100.
- repec:unt:esctis:tis17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Russel J. & McLaren, Keith R. & Rehman, Fahd & Szewczyk, Wojciech A., 2015. "Economic welfare evaluation in an era of rapid technological change," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 38-40.
- Gulnara Abdrakhmanova & Galina Gennadievna Kovaleva & Sergey M. Plaksin, 2016. "Approaches to Defining and Measuring Russia’S Internet Economy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 61/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ICT-2013-08-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:226-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.