Women Entrepreneurs in the OECD: Key Evidence and Policy Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benner, Maximilian & Buzin, Johannes & Hoffmann, Jakob & Taifour, Ahmad Azzam, 2017. "Inclusive local development: A strategy for Heraklion, Greece," MPRA Paper 81323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1021553 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:jmsjnl:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:111-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:ifwebk:170571 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship data; entrepreneurship policies; gender;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-08-10 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2013-08-10 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:147-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .