Informal Manufacturing Sector in India: Pre and Post Reform Growth Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Biswajit, 1983. "The Role of the Informal Sector in the Migration Process: A Test of Probabilistic Migration Models and Labour Market Segmentation for India," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 399-422, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George, Justine, 2014. "Informal Sector in India: A Review," MPRA Paper 70602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jain, Varinder, 2007. "Quality of Jobs Generated by Unorganised Establishments During Globalisation: A Diagnosis with a Case of Indian Punjab," MPRA Paper 5756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Lakhwinder & Jain, Varinder, 2006. "Unorganised Manufacturing Industry in the Era of Globalization: A Study of Punjab," MPRA Paper 197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal Sector; Regional Development; Unorganised Manufacturing;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .