Education Attainment, Further Female Participation & Feminization of Labor Markets in Arab Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Standing, Guy, 1999. "Global Feminization Through Flexible Labor: A Theme Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 583-602, March.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Tanabe, Kimie, 2012. "Micro-determinants of informal employment in the Middle East and North Africa region," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 66594, The World Bank.
- Klasen, Stephan & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Push or Pull? Drivers of Female Labor Force Participation during India's Economic Boom," IZA Discussion Papers 6395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Education Attainment, Further Female Participation & Feminization of Labor Markets in Arab Countries
by pmakdissi in NEP-ARA blog on 2013-08-25 10:55:01
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed DRIOUCHI & Cristina BOBOC & Alae GAMAR, 2016. "Inequality In Educational Attainment of Females in Arab Countries: Comparisons to Eastern and Central European Economies," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 43(2(52)), pages 34-60, december.
- Gamar, Alae & Driouchi, Ahmed, 2014. "Higher Education and Inclusion of Women in Labor Markets and in Business Development in Morocco," MPRA Paper 58072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor markets; feminization; school attainment; skilled labor.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-07-28 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-LAB-2013-07-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .